Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A lot of flexibility in working hours and location
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
- Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
Your responsibilities include…
- Owning our Social Media Channels such as LinkedIn and Youtube and Paid Ads through Google Ads
- Working closely with team members of the Marketing team based in Munich and Chicago to leverage PR activities, Product releases and Campaigns globally across social media.
- Responsible for managing the paid social media budget to increasing reach and our lead funnel for demand generation
- Writing, editing, and managing the editorial calendar for all types of content across social media platforms
- Monitoring company presence mentions and competitive activities in social media.
- Leading social media education initiatives for marketing and sales teams globally including employee advocacy program, and continuous social media best practice education for sales and marketing teams
- Working closely with the regional Marketing team to maximize opportunities both paid and earned on social platforms
You´re a great fit if the following applies to you:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B social media (esp. LinkedIn) and Google paid ads
- Knowledge of demand generation marketing and communication principals, practices, and techniques
- Driven by optimization of conversion rates and cost per click and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English, very strong writer and editor
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong collaboration and project management skills – and ability to work effectively with different people within our organization
- Must be comfortable being a self-starter, working independently, and creating concrete plans with input from a variety of sources
- Ability to prioritize resources and run multiple projects simultaneously. Flexible and can adapt to fast paced, agile team
- Fluency in Zapier, Pardot, HubSpot a plus
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Eva at +49 151 42146337.
The job location is Munich, Germany.