Android Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Android Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to be an important member of our cross-functional team.
You enjoy developing mobile applications and SDKs? You enjoy sharing your results and collaborating with engineers and other relevant people? You have a hands-on approach and you like to challenge your own and our ideas? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach with an office available in Airport City
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Be part of a small & effective Android development team, developing our Android App and SDK product for industrial customers
- With the team, take ownership of the app - from architecture to deployment and quality gates
- Build an architecture that sticks for the next 5 years of ProGlove Apps
- Work in an agile, design thinking team - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers! Together we build great products
You are a great fit if you have...
- 3+ years of experience developing complex mobile applications, services, and SDKs in Kotlin and/or Java
- Proven track record on establishing a well-architected code-base for long term projects
- Knowledge of Git and CI tools like Jenkins or Travis
- Excellent English language skills
And it would be really nice if you have...
- Experience with iOS development
- Experience with Bluetooth API and usage of Bluetooth profiles under Android
- Experience writing clients for RESTful web services
- Experience with some of the following: RxJava and dagger2
- Experience of working in an industrial setting or with large clients
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Share your CV and tech stack with us instead, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849