You are passionate about finding the right talents for a fast growing, striving start-up. You focus on potential, motivation and cultural fit instead of just some data on a CV. You love to work in a dynamic environment where you can bring in your strengths and ideas.
If this sounds like a suitable environment for you, then ProGlove is the place to be!
- As an expert in your field, you know where to find the right talents and how to attract them. With this knowledge you decide on the best recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Your excellent interviewing skills allow you to find the perfect candidates for our growth path and your persuading personality helps you to convince the right people of ProGlove being.
- With your great organizational skills you ensure to always fully control the talent pipeline and you make your success visible through meaningful KPI’s.
- You are present in the right communities and you make use of your strong networking skills.
- Together with our Marketing department you work on our employer image to support your mission. This includes our online presence as well as in-house and external events.
- In this role you are a key driver in shaping the company’s future by helping to grow our successful team.
- You have at least 5 years experience in recruiter roles and active sourcing and a proven track record of filling vacancies with the right people in fast growing environments.
- Your span of experience covers the area of sales and business functions as well as software and hardware engineering on a national and international scale (Europe + US).
- You have successfully worked with personality assessments before, ideally you are PI certified (Predictive Index).
- You are creative and you come up with innovative solutions.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps.
- Would you like to Workout in Elements around the corner, join a yoga class or enjoy your evening in a swimming pool - everything possible with our Qualitrain membership!
- Monthly company lunch, fresh fruits everyday and endless supply of snacks and coffee to keep your energy levels up.
- Decide if you would like to cycle with your Jobrad bike to the office or if you would rather go by public transportation with a subsidized ticket.
- Go for lunch in our canteen, use our fully equipped kitchen or join the mystery lunch to get to know new people.
- Work in an international working environment with more than 40 nationalities and enjoy the different culinary options during one of our international cuisine evenings
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Franziska Kogler under +4915223989153.