Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 350 people from more than 40 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, Belgrade and Birmingham.
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
Your responsibilities include…
- You keep current on customers’ business activities and needs
- You prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow -up, and prospect reports as required
- You keep current on product knowledge and equipment and industry trends, technologies, and advancements
- You develop marketing and promotion strategies for your territory with the field marketing team
- You actively participate in account team meetings, performance evaluation activities, template creation, account direction setting, process iteration, and other ad-hoc initiatives
- You sell new and existing product within the designated sales territory
- You complete all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
You are a great fit if …
- You have 2+ years Account Management experience, preferably selling Rugged Hardware and Software solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities
- You show high attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments, but with the aptitude to maintain a big picture perspective
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, including being self-starting and comfortable with autonomy
- You are able to find efficient solutions to ensure deadlines are met
- You are familiar with Salesforce, Excel and other Microsoft Office Software
- Having a strong product knowledge and experience with the AIDC industry is preferred
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
The location is around Ohio Valley, Remote.