ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality is improved.
We love the challenge the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineering Intern (m/f) who wants to be part of ProGlove´s Embedded Team.
You have the hands-on approach, you can challenge the status quo as well as your own ideas and getting shit done keeps you motivated?
- Good knowledge of web technologies
- Experience with computer networking
- Strong experience with at least one programming language
- Experience with RESTful API development is a nice to have
- Prototyping - Play and experiment with the newest and coolest technology. Design, build and validate new ideas for product features. Schematic and PCB layout experience
- Customer focus - Become familiar with our customers processes and systems in order to understand their needs. Embedded software development (C/C++)
- Integration - Support our Software Developers with integrating our product prototypes into customers’ IT systems
- Product Development - Build demo applications for our current hardware prototypes
- Fun Casual Work
- Environment Autonomy & Flexible Hours
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Team Events & Company Lunches
- Free Fruit & Snacks