Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich/Germany, Chicago/USA and Belgrade/Serbia
Your responsibilities include:
- You maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- You anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- You support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- You attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- You monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- You are the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- You establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- You collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
You are a great fit if …
- You show strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You have working knowledge of the enterprise software or Hardware market or the ability to learn quickly
- You already demonstrated the ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- You have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- You have experience using Salesforce or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- You are an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Your thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition helps you to successfully establish rapport with prospects
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location can be anywhere in Canada.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.