Territory Account Manager - Sydney Region (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
Your responsibilities include…
- You are in charge of Account Growth/Relationship Management, responsible for the revenue and profitability delivered on accounts.
- You build meaningful strategic relationships with key client decision-makers.
- You network client relationships to open new revenue opportunities both locally and globally.
- You develop and grow revenue through consultative selling and effective relationship building.
- You lead the proposal process; prepare presentations and display visible leadership when mining new business within existing accounts.
- You participate on all account activities including strategic planning, marketing, builds, and maintenance.
- You participate in regular short and long-term strategic planning with key clients.
- You are responsible for senior-level communication across multiple projects related to progress, changes, timeline, budget, and client expectations.
- You consistently understand the client’s short-term and long-term strategic objectives, turning those objectives into executable strategies and ensuring that projects and activities align with these strategies.
- You ensure all ProGlove solutions are strategically in line with the client’s overall business strategy.
- You keep abreast of industry and vertical trends
- You participate in expectation and direction-setting with our Sales Director Automotive.
- You actively participate in account team meetings, performance evaluation activities, template creation, account direction setting, process iteration, and other ad-hoc initiatives.
You are a great fit if …
- You have 3-5 years experience in Sales preferably with some rugged hardware experience
- Your prior experience in a growth startup is beneficial
- You show a strong hunter mentality to drive growth
- You have a customer-obsessed approach to innovation and quality
- You have prior experience in solution selling
- Your proven ability to work with a variety of customers from a variety of enterprises and industries shows in your approach to sales
- You have experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- You have experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- You are business fluent in English
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 511 04 304.