We are looking for a motivated Staff Accountant, who is enthusiastic about Industry 4.0 and wants to join a fast-growing Start-Up and be part of our US success story. You are analytical, communicative and well-organized? You enjoy working with numbers and keep calm even in challenging situations? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Preparation of filing of monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheets in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards
- Compute taxes and prepare state and federal tax statements
- Coordinate and perform analysis and interpretation of revenue and expense variances
- Manage month and year end closing processes, financial statement preparation, account analysis and reconciliations, ensuring consistency with GAAP, modified GAAP and tax reporting
- Assist with special projects, including providing management with special reports as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- 2-4+ years of accounting experience, preferably in a Start-Up environment
- Strong understanding of the application of US GAAP and financial reporting
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Chicago, Illinois.